Saturday 7 April 2012

Happy Easter

Blooming tree in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

It's the Easter Weekend and I hope that you are spending your time hiding or searching eggs, eating too much, killing chocolate bunnies left and right, stuffing your face with food in between, enjoying the long weekend off from all the troubles of the world and in general having a major time. I am doing none of that, I'm still busy trying to wake my body up, but it doesn't look like my eyes will fully open today, I'm just too exhausted and tired from the last months and all the hard work I had to do.

Yesterday I had such a stoopid bad Friday, in the morning I spilled coffee over my keyboard and paper work, on the way to the office (yes, I am still working on Fridays, my usual day off, and even on this Good Friday I have to slave away, sigh) a bird pooped on my head and clothes, and after a crap day at work, the ATM ate my bank card on the way home, ensuring an overall not so happy day for me. Luckily now I'm off for 3 days and can finally enjoy a 'regular' weekend like I used to have them, and hopefully will have again very soon, wish me luck :)

Happy Easter, enjoy your weekend!



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment