Sunday 22 April 2012

Monday...

Unedited shot of a biker reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


It's Monday again, and I've been working so much lately, that I've started seeing things double! That can't be a good sign...everywhere I look, I see double the people, double the bikes and double the puddles! Don't let this happen to you, don't work too much, take regular breaks, enjoy your time off, rest and relax in your weekends, don't be like me, walking around with a horrified stare, trying to understand which part of the double-vision is reality and which one is the reflection, stumbling through the streets all confused and with teary eyes, unable to get a grip on the situation at hand! If you see a seemingly lost wicked Reflectah wandering the streets of the best city in the world aimlessly, that would be me, please give me a push towards the nearest bar for a relaxing drink and a well-deserved time out from the grind, thank you :D

P.s. If you see 2 bikers in these pictures, you should arrange an appointment with your doctor, because you've been working too much too, hahaha ;-P


I've made a movie of this wicked puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment