Wednesday 23 May 2012

...On My...

Slightly edited windowreflection of Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app. Some contrast and saturation added, no Photoshop :)

Damn, it's HOT!!! We went from really crappy weather to reallyreally way-too-hot weather in just a few days, the humidity level is at about 150% and it's suddenly almost 30 degrees, causing old folks to drop dead in the streets, birds to fall out of the sky like little feathered rocks, and religious people to speak in tongues. After just 3 days of this unbearable heat, I long for a rainy day, preferably combined with some hail storms and snow, for a serious cool-down, I'm already totally dehydrated and can't fill up my body with cold liquids fast enough to achieve a bodily-fluid equilibrium. They say there is a lot more of this weather coming our way, so I'll probably have to invent a Full-body-ice-bag-suit or something to make it through the coming weeks and months, lol Oh man, it started to rain last night, that sucks, I want the nice'n'hot weather back, booooo, hahaha :D

Wait, did I just complain about the fact that it's finallyfinally Summer in the best city in the world?! Sorry about that, I must have a sun-stroke already or something, hehehe :)

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment