Sunday 27 May 2012

In The Park - Dedicated

Slightly edited shot of the lovely Miss A and Miss S in the Oosterpark in Amsterdam yesterday. Taken with my Sony HX1.

Yesterday I went to the park to hang out with the lovely Miss A and the lovely Miss S, they were busy learning for their studies, so I took the chance to shoot them while they were distracted by the heavy stuff that they tried to force into their heads. It could also be that they were just ignoring me on purpose, to make me stop from going 'Click' 'Click' 'Click' next to their heads all the time, but it didn't work, I just couldn't stop, so expect more pictures of these 2 lovely, beautiful, and last but not least, very smart ladies in the days to come, I hope you like them as much as I do, otherwise I'd advise you to keep your eyes closed or look at something else...hey, there's a seagull! Hahaha :D

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment