Saturday 12 May 2012

...Heaven

Random shot of my balcony in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

I totally love my balcony, it's the most beautiful, peaceful and adorable place in the whole wide world. There is nothing that feels as relaxing and soothing as sitting out there, watching the birds while having a coffee and a smoke, looking at the clouds softly fluffing by in the sky, not having a care in the world...ahhhh, just thinking about it makes me feel so relaxed and cozy that I could just fall asleeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

I hope that you also have a little piece of heaven for yourself somewhere on this planet, we all need that little space where we can be ourselves and enjoy some moments of silent solitude, to help us recharge our energy, and to be ready to face the joys and challenges of life head-on :)

Have a great, sunny weekend!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment