Sunday 13 May 2012

...Day!


...Day!, originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Slightly edited shot of girls in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

I am a big fan of women, they are nice to look at, they are often smiling and they smell good. Some of them even decide to have kids and to become a Mum, a great thing that we guys can't do, I mean, obviously, we're doing our share to make them a Mum, but they do all the hard work and suffer the pain, so they get all the props and compliments and they are well deserved. I'd like to thank all the Mums out there for the great job they're doing, you are the best, without you we'd be useless and lost :)

Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely Moms out there, enjoy your special day!
Love, Sam xox


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment