Tuesday 22 May 2012

...Mile


...Mile, originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of people reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

At the beginning of February I took over a new position in the company where I work, and that turned out to be a rather bad decision, it caused my life to be derailed from the safe, organized course I was staying on, and resulted in many loooong days filled with unmanageable workloads, pleeenty of stress and challenges, and a lot less time dedicated to my secret hobby, taking pictures of puddles...I know, they say change is good, but in this case change brought nothing but utter misery and life-disrupting measures. Now, after 3 1/2 really harsh months, I'm back to working 4 days instead of 5, I was off yesterday and now I am looking forward to a long weekend followed by a whole week of valuable, loveable vacation time, my first since October last year, well deserved I might add, and just in time, as I can not go on for another day like this, I need a rest, I need to relax, I need some serious sleep, and last but not least, I need to spend some quality time with my wicked friends, the puddles of Amsterdam, lol :D


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment