Friday 1 April 2011

...International

Unedited shot of myself reflected on the oven at the employee kitchen at the Headquarter of AmsterSam.com in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides a bit of added lightness and contrast :)

Exactly one year ago, I went to the Amsterdam Chamber of Commerce and registered www.amstersam.com as a company, since then it has grown into a giant international, world-dominating conglomerate of wickedness that is slowly taking over the economy of each and every other country, one at a time. When I wake up in the morning, I usually take a shower with liquid gold, let my servants rub my body down with Platinum-dust and hop onto my diamond-encrusted bike for a tour of my manufacturing-plants that keep popping up all over the skyline of the best city in the world.

A typical afternoon consists of hiring&firing employees in a random fashion, leading towards an evening of chilling out at the fireplace in one of my mansions where I enjoy the splendid company of my utterly attractive harem of willing concubines that embalm my tired self with ointments made of the finest herbs and spices. After some heavy chilling-out in the Jacuzzi, I get carried to bed by a delegation of the strongest women on the planet and have my official storyteller whisk me off to sleep by whispering stories about my greatness into my ear. During my night rest I learn a new language by using subliminal techniques that were invented exclusively for my pleasure. Then I wake up and realize it was all just a dream and it's the bloody 1st of April again, hahaha :D

Thank God it's Friday!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment