Wednesday 27 April 2011

AmsterSam On The Road - Miss A Close-Up

Unedited shot of the lovely Miss A at the train station. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing :)

Last Friday I went on a bike trip to Germany together with the lovely Miss A, after a fun weekend we biked back to Holland, but because we left around noon (too late), we didn't get very far and only managed 60 kilometers before we decided to take the train. We could have biked on, but would have arrived late at night, or not at all, so with broken hearts we hopped on the train and travelled a large part of the way in lazy-mode. To make up for it, we are planning to go again in June, and this time we'll bike all the way, I'm so looking forward to it already :)

I hope you enjoyed the ride and this little insight into a beautiful part of Europe :)

I've made some movies of the road trip too, watch them on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie 1
Movie 2
Movie 3
Movie 4
Movie 5
Movie 6
Movie 7
Movie 8


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment