Monday 11 April 2011

God...


God..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Slightly edited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my HTC Desire mobile phone. No editing besides some added contrast, no Photoshop :)

This is one of my favorite puddles, there are always people around and it has a mighty church in the background, not that I'm the religious type, but I just love the way churches look and add to the atmosphere of a city. And yeah, it could be very well that the God of puddles lives in this particular place, how else would you explain an almost permanent wet spot in the street when there has been virtually no rain in weeks? The puddle God is probably a bit vain and likes to have HIS/HER home reflected in my pictures on a regular basis, lol ;-D

Have a relaxed Sunday, take it easy, do only fun things today :)

I've made a wicked movie of this puddle as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment