Wednesday 13 April 2011

Downtown...

Slightly edited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my HTC Desire mobile phone. No editing besides some added contrast, no Photoshop :)

Being in one of my puddle pictures is not necessarily a desirable thing, those unlucky enough to get caught in a wet spot while I'm shooting are doomed to spend the rest of their lives in this unpleasant environment as I don't just capture their image but also their souls. Considering this, these folks still look pretty happy...or maybe they haven't tried yet to return to their normal lives, something they'll find impossible, but of course by that time, I've already fled the scene of my crime and shot the next unlucky people in another random pool of water...anything for Art, mhuahahaha :D


I've made a wicked movie of this puddle as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment