Sunday 17 April 2011

AmsterSam...

Unedited shot of people at a Demonstration against Nuclear Energy yesterday on the Dam square in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

Yesterday there was a Demonstration on the Dam square against the use of nuclear energy, I happened to bike by, so I shot some pictures. While I was there, a fan of my wicked reflections spotted me and came to ask me 'Are you AmsterSam?'...why, yes, I am, haha. I guess I need to get a bigger camera to hide my face behind, if people still recognize me in the street, lol. Now I'm famous, when will I be rich? Please donate generously to the 'AmsterSam World Domination Fund', thank you :-D

Have a nice Sunday, take it easy :)


I've made a movie of the Demonstration too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thanks :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment