Saturday 19 June 2010

Team Eva - Preparations

Slightly edited shot of the lovely Miss E posing with her new 'Team Eva' shirt in my house in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday I showed you my new 'Team AmsterSam 2010' gear, today it's time to introduce you to a serious Supporter, the lovely Miss E and her wicked sexy 'Team Eva' shirt...we watched the Germany:Serbia match together at my place and I could not stop myself from shooting her in her new outfit...I insist that the Dutch team wins today, we are all doing our best to make it happen even if we're not the Bavaria Babes, we try, haha :D

Have a great weekend, don't forget to root for your team, they need your help!

Of course something as important as the World Cup needs good preparation:
-Flag = check!
-Supportive shirt = check!
-Supportive smile = check!

Let the games begin, we're ready :)


More Amsterdam People pictures

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment