Wednesday 2 June 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Sticky

Unedited shot of bikers, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

These bikers are lucky that the wooden sticks are inside the puddle, and not outside, sticking up into the air, because if they did, and one of them would happen to get them into his wheel, chances that he'll do a major frontal flip over the steering wheel is rather big...I've seen this happen on some rare occasions and it's not something I'd recommend to watch for entertainment, at least not if you are, like me, a bit squeamish :)

Speaking of squeamish, if you want to see how tough you really are, visit this lovely website and see if you can scroll all the way down to the bottom without shedding a tear or two...it can't harm to listen to some good music while reading ;-))


Of course I shot a wicked movie of this puddle as well, watch it on my YouTube page!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment