Monday 14 June 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Amsterdam!

Unedited shot of a biker, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

This is one of my favorite puddles, it's always there, even when it does not rain for weeks, it's surrounded by pretty buildings and billions of bikers pass by in a constant stream, perfect working conditions for any wicked Reflectah who happens to come across it...the only bad thing about it is that you might get bored with the always similar shots you see here on my stream, but I'm willing to take that risk, sorry ;-)


And because this puddle is so pretty, I've made a movie of it too, check it out on my YouTube page :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment