Monday 7 June 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Not My Week...

Unedited shot of tourists getting into a Taxi, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday at work I had a little accident, I wanted to sit down, when a colleague walked by behind my chair and pulled/pushed it to the side, resulting in me falling to the floor and hurting my shoulder again that I've messed up in that horrible bike accident 3 months ago...the pain was excruciating and for a moment I thought I was going to pass out, but luckily I was too upset at the colleague to do so, haha (not so funny!) :)

He sincerely apologized and I believed him when he said he didn't mean to do that (we get along really well usually), but still I had to bike home with one hand...this is bringing back lots of bad memories, not exactly what I was looking for to jump-start the week towards a sunny, peaceful, lovely weekend, especially not after the run-in I've had with the little suited Maniac who tried to push me (also in my bad shoulder...how do they know?!) off my bike, the fabulous Lord Bikenheimer, Sunday night...do I sound like a Crybaby yet or shall I try harder? ;-P

Anyway, let this be a lesson to you, stay away from people on bikes and people that work, they won't do you any good, haha ;-D



To calm down my Karma, I've made another wicked puddle movie, check it out on my YouTube page!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment