Saturday 5 June 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Lord Butt-Muncher

Unedited shot of the best bike in the world, Lord Bikenheimer, standing proud on the Rokin in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

While I was busy shooting that family, the fabulous Lord Bikenheimer secretly starting munching on the cigarette butts that were floating in the puddle, she thought I wouldn't notice, but I caught her red-handed, with tobacco flakes still covering most of her snout, shivering from the nicotine overdose, shamelessly slurping up puddle-water, inhaling more butts in the process...it was horrible, and reminded me of the problems I've always had (and still have!) with Bikey, the former best bike in the world, who is severely addicted to the brown gold ;-D

Enjoy the weekend, only do fun things!


To shame the good Lord into submission, I've also filmed and published a wicked movie of her unacceptable behavior on my YouTube page, that'll teach her :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment