Sunday 22 November 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Watching The Madman

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of people near the Rembrandtplein, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

The Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam is always busybusybusy and billions of people walk by every day, sometimes even catching a glimpse of this wicked Reflectah, hunched over a puddle, taking their pictures without them realizing it. Yesterday this old lady asked me what I was doing and I explained and showed her the photos I'd just shot, she said 'OK, so you're not crazy' and I replied 'I might be crazy, this is Amsterdam after all, but at least I'm making it look good' and we both laughed and went our own ways towards a better, brighter future :)

I also shot a wicked reflection movie in the same puddle, watch it here!

Don't forget to view my other wicked movies on my YouTube page :)


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On October the 4th a new Art exhibition started at the 'ABC Treehouse' in Amsterdam, featuring 10 of my wicked puddle reflections :D

The theme is "AMS * NYC * AMS an artistic look at a 400 year affair". Exhibition and Special Events, 4 October – 29 November 2009. At the ABC Treehouse, Voetboogstraat 11, 1012XK Amsterdam (the link goes to Google Maps).

Public viewing hours: Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Time 13h00 to 18h00. Free admission.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment