Sunday 29 November 2009

Bike Terror

Billions of bikes parked on the Dam in Amsterdam, shot with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. I've added some contrast&saturation.

When I was in the city this weekend, I've noticed this display of the occasional mindless 'I don't give a F**k' attitude that lots of the locals have when it comes to parking their bike...if you have ever been to the best city in the world you'll know that the area is meant for people to stand around and have their picture taken, not for us to leave our steel horse there, blocking off the whole square ;-)

If there was a fire in the 'Bijenkorf', a big department-store to the left of the monument, everybody inside would have to burn and die, as the firefighters would not be able to crush all those bikes with their trucks, tststs...

Have a good start into the new week!

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment