Sunday 29 November 2009

My Love


My Love, originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Mobile phone cam shot of my bike parked against a 'XXX' lamp pole. Some contrast&saturation added.

I am in love...with my bike and the best city in the world :)

Even though I am completely overworked and stressed out at the moment and I sometimes want to hit people in the street with my bike, because every little space and tiny, narrow street in Amsterdam is filled&overcrowded with bikes and tourists, I still totally heart Bikey and Adamski, there's nothing better than to glide through town with some good music on my headphones, watching the lights and the beautiful buildings&babes float by, while looking for puddles to shoot some wicked reflections :))

Have a good start into the new week!

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment