Saturday 8 February 2014

...River Amstel

Shot of a bike by the Amstel in Amsterdam. Taken with a Sony HX200V.


The river Amstel is one of my favorite features of Amsterdam and I always enjoy going for a walk there, not just because of the water and the pretty buildings, but also because of the manymany bikes that are evenly distributed all over the place, there's just something about the steely rides that totally appeals to me...luckily, I'd hate to love cars, the most selfish, planet-killing and stupid invention ever, I mean come on, locking yourself into a metal box, burning fuel, just to get to the shop around the corner where you would have been in half the time if you'd used the bike, really, tststs, what were they thinking when they came up with cars? Probably nothing, that's what :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment