Saturday 22 February 2014

Last Day Of...

Unedited shot of the Amsterdam Central Station reflected in a puddle. Taken with a Sony HX200V. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


Today, Saturday 22.02., from 6-9, I will be at the cafe 'Van de Buurt' for the official closing of my Solo Expo, you should come by as well, it's an excellent way to start your Saturday evening. The photos on display will be removed on the 27th of February, so even if you can't make it Saturday, you'll still have a chance to take a look at my wicked pictures! You can find more info about the Expo here :)

I've also made a wicked reflection movie of the Central Station, you can watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment