Friday 7 February 2014

...Life


...Life, originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited puddle reflection of the jail in Amsterdam. Taken with a Sony HX200V. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


Whenever I see the towers of one of the Amsterdam jails, I get this creepy feeling and I can't decide if I feel sorry for those lost souls locked up there, or if I should be happy that all them hardened criminals are off the streets and safely stored behind bars to protect society from them, or both...then again, it seems that being inside a Dutch jail is not the most horrible thing in the world, could be worse, of course I'm glad I'm a free man and don't have to be in there, no matter how 'cozy' it is :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment