Monday 6 September 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Puddle...

Unedited shot of buildings and a BMW, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

If you come here sometimes, you'll know that I love bikes, but to my great shame I have to admit that my (by far!) most popular photo is this shot of a BMW standing around in the best city in the world, it had almost 22 000 (!) views in the 3 years it has been online here on Flickr and it keeps going strong, 271 comments, 720 times favorites, you get the picture...is this ironic or what?! The guy who strongly dislikes cars and posts picture of bikes almost every day, has an instant hit with a freakin' photo of a freakin' car, lol :-D

Anway, it's Tuesday, that means the weekend is getting near ;-)


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube page!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment