Tuesday 28 September 2010

The Naked Reflectah

Unedited shot of myself and a borrowed cam, reflected in a mirror in Amsterdam. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

This Friday you can meet me in person at the 'ABC Treehouse' in the Voetboogstraat 11 for the grand opening of the 'MultiCulti'* photo exhibition, from 5:00pm - 7:00pm, free entry. There'll be drinks and we are also very proud and excited about the fact that our good friends from ArchiChef agreed to supply us with some of their super-delicious Design-food for the opening, yay :))

If you ask me nicely, I might even streak the crowd, once I'm drunk enough, hahaha ;-D

* Please note that the 'MultiCulti' show is part of GRID 2010, 4th International Photography Biennial, and of course the 'AmsterSam World Domination Plan'!


More AmsterS@m Self shots

More Amsterdam photos

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment