Friday 19 March 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Vague

Slightly edited shot of a people and buildings, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam, taken with a borrowed Panasonic DMC-FX35. No editing besides a bit of added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

This shot is a bit unusual for me, normally I prefer clear reflections that show every detail of the various surprised/annoyed/intimidated reactions of the peoples faces to a guy hunching over a puddle shooting them, it's just too much fun to see them trying to figure out what's going on to not do it, but this time I went for the colors and the nice vagueness&blur, I hope you don't mind.

Thank God it's Friday :)

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle some time ago, watch it out on my YouTube!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment