Monday 15 March 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Starry Night

Slightly edited shot of a church reflected in the Singel canal in Amsterdam, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Even though I took this shot in the morning, it looks a bit like a starry night in the best city in the world...this was one of the last picture I took with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8, just 5 minutest later I had my horrible bike accident and broke it when I hit the ground...now the excitement of getting a new cam is sloooowly overshadowing the pain that I still have in my shoulder&leg, so soon everything's gonna be just fine&dandy :)

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this spot before the cam got smashed, check it out on my YouTube!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment