Saturday 2 January 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Bikey's The Best!

Unedited shot of my bike standing around at the Leidseplein in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Bikey is the best, I'm looking forward to traveling many kilometers through the best city in the world on her in 2010 and I believe Bikey is also excited and happy to be my companion for dignified, healthy transportation in this year. If you have not done so yet, buy a bike and use it whenever possible, it's not just fun, it's also good for the planet and your personal health...do it, do it now, do it :D

You know you want to ;-))


I've made a new wicked reflection movie at the same spot, watch it on my YouTube page :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment