Monday 11 January 2010

Me&My Homeboy

Mobile phone cam shot of Me, Myself&I, reflected on the side of a car. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation.

So, yesterday was my first day of work after 3 weeks Winter vacation and I was a bit sad and not really looking forward to it, but after having managed to bike the 10 kilometers to the office without falling, I was pleased to find that everybody was really nice, sweet and helpful to get me back into the rhythm and all in all it was a good day, not something everybody can say about a Monday after coming out of hibernation, I guess I'm just a really lucky guy :)

I also managed to book a week off for Queensday already, so I've got something to look forward to in the next months, haha :D

More AmsterS@m Self shots

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment