Saturday 11 July 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Urban Racer II

Unedited mobile phone shot of bikers and buildings, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I couldn't decide which one of these two 'Urban Racer' pictures to post, so I uploaded them both, I hope you're not too bored with my choice :)

The sun is shining, it's weekend, yay :))

There are two initiatives going on at the moment that I fullheartedly support, the 'A Safer Amsterdam For Bikers' thing (sign the Petition!) and the 'aiAmsterdam - Give The City Back To The Amsterdammer' campaign (dito!).

As their names say, they support the very worthy causes of making life for us bikers safer in the best city in the world, and fighting back the unbearable flood of rules and regulations our insane city council is spewing out like there's no tomorrow, and that only seem to be in place to ridicule and humiliate us once free people...it's very refreshing to see that so many of my fellow Amsterdammers agree with me :))

Have a relaxed weekend!

P.s. I've made a wicked video of the church in the background some time ago :)

No comments:

Post a Comment