Sunday 12 July 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Ginger

Unedited mobile phone shot of women biking on the Rokin in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. No editing at all, no tricks, no Photoshop :)

As you can see, I've chosen for an insulting title this time, 'Ginger' refers to the lady in the front, with the red hair. I know it's inappropriate and so wrong to call a red-headed person 'Ginger' but I like the ring of it...and if I wanted to hurt her feelings, I would have named this picture 'The Ginger Minger', something that has an even cooler ring to it, but is utterly unfriendly to say to/about somebody, I'm sure she's got a great personality, hehe :))

Anyway, it's raining, my bike is in the repair shop to get a new chain and I wish it was Friday evening again, the best time of the week :)

Have a relaxed Sunday, enjoy!

P.s. Speaking of red, I've uploaded some new pictures to my RedBubble site, have a look and make me rich, hahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment