Saturday 25 July 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Time To Say Goodbye

Mobile phone cam shot of the lovely Miss D reflected in a puddle outside the Sloterdijk Station in Amsterdam. I've added a bit of contrast and saturation. No Photoshop, no tricks :)

The lovely Miss D has decided to leave the best city in the world and move to another continent...you will be dearly missed Girl :((

To ease her pain of leaving Sin City a bit we've had drinks&smokes with a group of people last night in a bar on the fringes of town and ended up somewhere in the Red Light District in the early morning hours, totally wasted out of our minds...I have a vague recollection of racing through hordes of tourists with a bunch of other tanked up, smoked out Dudes on our bikes, on our way to the next party place to be, laughing like maniacs, ringing the bike bells every few seconds, shouting, yelling and in general acting like retarded children in best 'Thank God It's Friday In Amsterdam' style, we had so much fun :))

Now I'm sitting here at my PC, with a smile on my face and a major Hangover ravaging the inside of my hurting, tired body and I'm sooo glad that it's weekend, the sun is shining and I don't really have to do anything but chill out and take it easy :)

Have a supernice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment