Monday 25 February 2013

...Your...

Slightly edited puddle reflection of Amsterdam. Taken with a Sony HX200V. No editing besides some added darkness, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


Good morning world! It's Monday, a new week, a new chance! Today I would like you to think about something really nice that you are looking forward to this week, like a day off, a visit from a friend or something as simple as your favorite meal, an old mental trick I sometimes use to distract myself from the fact that it's Monday, and the occasional feeling of despair and confusion this can create in my egg-shaped head. Not that there's anything wrong with this day, I kinda like Mondays, but I know that for most of us, it's the day that symbolizes everything that is wrong with society, so take a deep breath, visualize whatever makes you happy and keep it in the back of your mind for the rest of the day, you'll see that it'll make time pass much faster and you'll have a much better Monday today than you've had last week :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment