Friday 8 February 2013

...Style

The lovely Queen Bee in Amsterdam. Taken with a Panasonic DMC-FZ8.

I am known for taking wicked reflection pictures, but sometimes even I get bored with them, so I try to shoot something very different to keep things interesting. The outcome is often pleasing and inspires me to look further for alternative objects to hunt down with my camera, but as soon as I pass by a puddle in the street, I can't walk away without at least capturing some of the wicked views on display, a miserable affliction that just won't leave me alone...could be worse I guess, rain is one of the freely available resources that we have in abundance here in good old Amsterdam, lol :)

If you want to see more of the Queen Bee, check out these pictures!


Thank God it's Friday!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment