Saturday 23 February 2013

From Holland...

Random shot of Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app :)

Every day I remind myself that I am lucky and blessed, because I live in the best city in the world, Amsterdam. I make sure to take the time each day to appreciate that I am in a place that is filled to the brim with creative, intelligent, funny and pretty people who came here from all over the planet to spend their time with like-minded folks, creating a big artificial family circle that is connected and interlinked in so many ways, involving everybody who is willing to be part of it, creating an overall vibe of artistry, community, entrepreneurship and love, and I simply can not imagine living anywhere else. I must have been a really nice guy in previous lives, to be spoiled so endlessly by the Universe :P


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment