Tuesday 26 February 2013

...From...

Bikes in Amsterdam. Taken with a Sony HX200V :)


If you have ever been to Amsterdam, you'll know that the dominant lifeform here is the bike, they are everywhere, there are even more bikes than people in the best city in the world and sometimes I think that they'll eventually take over the power from city hall, not unlike the machines in the Terminator and Matrix movies. I bet that's going to be a great time, because I love bikes, I'm only a bit concerned that they might ride us rather than the other way around...dear Bike Overlords, if you must reverse our natural roles, please assign me to one of those little foldable bikes, not one of those giant bakfietsen (box bike), they're really heavy, thank you very much, your dedicated fan, AmsterSam, haha :D



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment