Wednesday 25 July 2012

...Is...

Shot of people waiting at a bridge in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.


The Hogesluis is one of my favorite bridges, it crosses the Amstel and it's sitting right next to the beautiful Amstel Hotel, one of the prettiest buildings in the best city in the world, it was re-opened just a few days ago after having been closed off for traffic for the last years for renovation works, now it's done, and it never looked better. The first time I biked across this bridge again last week, I was overcome with joy, and I couldn't wipe a smug smile off my face while riding on the smooth, new surface with my fellow Amsterdammers, it seems we were all happy to take this landmark back into our possession...and to celebrate this event, I took some shots of the people waiting for the bridge to open again after a big boat passed by :)

I've made a wicked movie of the waiting crowd too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment