Sunday 8 July 2012

The...


The..., originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Shot of a Bassculture Foundation Party at the 'Schuim' in Amsterdam last night. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

This weekend has been lots of fun, I started partying Friday at 5, and I haven't stopped since, lol. Today I'm going to the Oosterpark for the Roots Festival, the funky folks of the Bassculture Foundation have invited me to take some pictures of the event, so I'm loading up my camera, getting my rain gear ready (gotta love Dutch Summers!), and then I'll go to the park for a massive load of awesome music, lovely people and some seriously Irie vibes, come and join us, it's gonna be great :)

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment