Friday 20 July 2012

...Friday!

Unedited shot of people reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Thank God it's Friday! I like saying that, even though lately it doesn't mean anything to me personally anymore, because I got to work these crazy shifts, reallyreally early, or reallyreally late, often alternating within one week, and to make it extra-nice, I got to work Saturdays too. My sense of time and space has been utterly corrupted, often I don't know which day it is, or if it's morning, noon or evening, I'm just floating through the days and weeks, confused and dazed, unable to get a grip on the situation...not a good thing! So while everybody is gearing up to enjoy their Friday and the coming relaxing days, I'm packing my bag to get ready to go back to work tomorrow, not sure if my feeble mind can handle it, I hope I won't just bike in the opposite direction and ride into the sunset, or rather the rainset, lol :D

Thank God it's Friday! Have a wicked weekend :)


I've made some wicked reflection movies of this puddle as well, check them out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie 1
Movie 2


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment