Sunday 22 July 2012

...Double...

Unedited shot of people reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

What a beautiful, sunny Sunday morning! I went out last night and came home pretty late, went to sleep when the birds woke up, and once the sun started shining into my bedroom just a few hours later, there was no keeping me under the blanket, I went outside on my balcony, had the first coffee of the day, blinking into the bright, happy sky, remembering the evening spent in good company, and congratulating myself once again for having such awesome friends, that will always make sure that I'm having a great time in the best city in the world...thank you, you're the best :)

Enjoy your Sunday :)

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment