Friday 18 February 2011

Puddle...

Unedited shot of a car in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Dedicated to Shristina, who likes a splash of color in my puddles :)

When I was a wee little Reflectah, I used to love playing with my toy cars, so when I came across this beauty, I had massive flashbacks to my childhood, and luckily there was a puddle around to capture this dream of a Hot Rod :)

Today, Saturday and Sunday, from 13:00 - 18:00 my 'Girls! Girls! Girls!' photo exhibition at the ABC Treehouse is open to the public again, it's in the Voetboogstraat, come and visit the lovely
Miss Monyart and me there if you are in the best city in the world, we're present every Saturday and Sunday, all month long :))

Thank God it's Friday!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment