Wednesday 16 February 2011

The...


The..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I'm often asked if I make my own puddles, and the answer is always 'No'...I have my people who do that for me, lol. In this picture you can see my personal puddle maker, spraying the pavement to prepare for a shoot...or maybe it's just a confused window-cleaner who's wondering why a guy with a cam is following him around, hunching over the wet spots he created, hehe ;-)

If you are in or around Amsterdam this weekend (or any other weekend this month), come and visit my photo exhibition at the ABC Treehouse, it's called 'Girls! Girls! Girls!', together with the lovely Miss Monyart I'm presenting photos of the beautiful Amsterdam girls! The show will continue until the end of February, and you can meet us at the Treehouse every Saturday and Sunday, 13:00 - 18:00...the Gallery is also open on Fridays, but we won't be there :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment