Wednesday 2 February 2011

...Dawn


...Dawn, originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot bikers in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I am not sure why, but lately I've taken lots of wicked reflections that contain something red. It's not like I'm trying to shoot photos with red stuff in them, it just happens, and I don't have much control over what shows up in my puddle pictures anyway, the bikers always pass by so quickly that I'm glad I manage to have them in my shots at all...maybe it's them bloody Communists, they have infiltrated my photo stream somehow, hahaha ;-D

Don't forget, this Saturday my next photo exhibition is starting at the ABC Treehouse, together with the lovely Miss Monyart I'll be presenting photos of the beautiful Amsterdam girls! The show will continue until the end of February, and you can meet us at the Treehouse every Saturday and Sunday, all month long, hope to see you there :)


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube page, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment