Sunday 20 February 2011

Cool...


Cool..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Slightly edited shot of myself in Amsterdam, reflected on the door of a fridge. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some playing with the contrast and saturation :)

Today the new week starts and I can't help thinking 'Almost Weekend!'...I really don't know what's wrong with me, but I always try to focus on good things ahead of me instead of living in the here and now...or maybe it's a good thing, inside my egg-shaped head the Weekend/Spring/Payday/Vacation is always just around the corner, even if they're still months away...I guess I need to take a course in 'Right Here And Nowness' or something, haha ;-D

This coming weekend will be your last chance to visit my 'Girls! Girls! Girls!' photo exhibition at the ABC Treehouse, the lovely Miss Monyart and myself will be there one last time Saturday and Sunday from 13:00 - 18:00, and we hope that you can make it, it would be nice to meet you...the gallery is also open Friday, but we won't be there :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment