Saturday 10 April 2010

Still The Best!

Slightly edited shot of the 'Westerpark' sign in the (obviously :) Westerpark in Amsterdam, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

This photo is dedicated to Oostra for always making the best city in the world look cool and funky :)

He took a really nice shot of this sign some weeks ago and every time I saw it since then, I had to think about his photo...when I noticed last week that the letters had been vandalized (Job Cohen, our former Mayor&Amsterdam hater, making a point?!) I took this picture and decided to upload it here and dedicate it to him...thanks for the inspiration dude :))

P.s. What's up with all that letter-hooliganism in Amsterdam lately?!

Have a wonderful weekend!


More Amsterdam pictures

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment