Tuesday 27 April 2010

Spring In Amsterdam - Boating

Slightly edited shot of people enjoying the sunshine on the Rokin in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some messing around with contrast and saturation :)

Amsterdam is experiencing a sweet wave of sunny, nice weather and everybody is making the most of it, the canals are full of boats, the girls are half-naked and the beer is cold...the good life! I could have not chosen a better time to take some days off from work and to top of it all, this Friday we'll celebrate the Queensday again, so the peak of my week is still coming up :)

I took some movies to capture the Spring spirit in the best city in the world, watch them on my YouTube page!


Movie 1
Movie 2


More Amsterdam pictures

More Amsterdam People pictures

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment