Saturday 24 April 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Natural Mystic

Unedited shot of trees in the Westerpark in Amsterdam, reflected in a pond. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Today feels like a good day, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and I've got no obligations for the next week, besides rolling and strolling through the best city in the world on my bike, taking photos, watching the pretty girls and making a general mockery of the 9-5 mentality that still too many people in this lovely city/country/world adhere to...work is not what life is about, it's about fun, friendship and freedom :)

Carpe Diem!

I've shot a rather wicked movie of this reflection too, but this time it's not the swans or the ducks that cause an interesting effect, make sure to check it out on my YouTube page!

Movie

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment