Sunday 11 April 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Jane Doe

Unedited shot of a lady walking towards me, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I am pretty sure that the people that walk through my puddle pictures have no idea that their faces are often clearly visible in the reflections and their surprised/annoyed/confused expressions forever captured in my wicked water world pictures...if only the knew, they might brush their hair, put on some make-up and assume the correct angle to ensure a proper display of their chocolate side in my photos :)

Have a good start into the new week!


I've shot a reflection movie in this puddle as well, watch it on my YouTube page :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment