Saturday 11 July 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Urban Racer I

Unedited mobile phone shot of biking girls and buildings, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I couldn't decide which one of these two 'Urban Racer' pictures to post, so I uploaded them both, I hope you're not too bored with my choice :)

The sun is shining, it's weekend, yay :))

Yesterday the chain of my bike broke again, while I was biking really fast, and I had to jump off at full speed to avoid crashing into cars and stuff and to recover the greasy old oil-bleedin' chain from the middle of the road...not sure why, it's dead now and I'll have to get a now one today, it was some kind of deep-seated biker reflex I guess, never leave any parts behind, haha :)

Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to support the 'A Safer Amsterdam For Bikers' and the 'aiAmsterdam - Give The City Back To The Amsterdammer' campaigns :)

P.s. I've made a wicked video of the church in the background some time ago :)

No comments:

Post a Comment