Saturday 18 July 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The Flying Dutchman

Unedited mobile phone shot of a biker and buildings, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. No editing, no tricks, no Photoshop, as usual :)

The biker passed by so fast that he's only visible as a shadow, hence the title...in case you've never heard of the Flying Dutchman, read this :)

It's been a hectic, stressed out week/month/year already and it's only Tuesday...lately I sometimes feel as brittle and unreal as the bike in the puddle, it's about time I get a nice long vacation I think...the way things are looking though, I'll have to be very patient for now, instead of chilling out in the best city in the world, and keep humming to myself 'Everything's gonna be alright' for most of the day, or I'm gonna hit somebody with my bike soon, hahaha ;-D

No, seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment